UiTV Registration and Account Security
UiTV users provide their real names and information and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on UiTV or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use UiTV if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name). Protecting Other People's Rights on UiTV ,we respect other people's rights and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on UiTV that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. We can remove any content or information you post on UiTV if we believe that it violates this Statement. We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on UiTV. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Payments Terms & Conditions :
When you make payments through UiTV, you must agree to these Payments Terms.
- Making Purchases When you confirm a transaction on UiTV, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying. Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay, because all sales are final. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
- Payment Sources we want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit cards or debit cards. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us to collect and store it, along with other related transaction information. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment source you designate for the transaction. If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
- Actions We May Take As part of our effort to keep UiTV safe, we may take certain actions to reduce liability for users and us. We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms & Conditions or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law. We may cancel any credits transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these Payments Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- Disputes and Reversals if you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge. You are responsible for reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with regard to such transaction is as a payment agent. We may intervene in disputes between users concerning payments but have no obligation to do so. Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers when you purchase advertising on or through UiTV, you agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any applicable taxes. It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your transactions.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so. Please email @ firstname.lastname@example.org