Chemical formulas are always important because even one atom can radically change the properties of a substance: a classic example is a water, the formula of which is H2O and hydrogen peroxide, in which only one more oxygen atom is added to make it H2O2. And the difference is just huge!
Equally, attention is paid to formulas in the production of CBD-based products. And the point is not only to sell the product more profitably on the market, but also to provide the buyer with the desired effect. Aifory.com, as the seller and manufacturer of the most popular CBD products, knows all about this. What is important when formulating CBD products and oils?
Formulating CBD Products
When it comes to formulating a new product, most manufacturers turn to the already known best CBD products, and this is not new. CBD oil, concentrates and isolates, vaping liquids and edible options are the most sought after in the world today.
First of all, you need a purified cannabidiol extract to create a high-quality CBD product. To obtain it, hemp is treated with solvents or carbon dioxide. At Aifory, we use the latter option. The resulting substance is freed from other components, and there are more than 500 of them in hemp. The finished concentrate can be evaporated – and then the base product cannabis isolate is ready. It will contain 99.9% pure CBD. But it’s not just CBD in top-rated products that matter. To make the effect even stronger, you need to add:
– Terpenes are plant substances found in hemp resins. They have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
– THC – for products of the full spectrum, its small amount (up to 0.3%) is quite acceptable, because as a result, the product has an entourage effect, that is, it becomes the most effective.
– Vegetable oils. CBD is a fat-soluble substance and requires a fatty base to incorporate into a product.
Additionally, each product has its own formula: for edible options, these are the ingredients directly according to the recipe, for cosmetics, caring and moisturizing components, for capsules – a gel shell, for e-liquids – glycerols.
In addition, there are unspoken rules among the manufacturers of the most popular CBD products that are taken into account when formulating a product:
– Ingredients should be as vegan-friendly as possible, as there are many vegans among consumers.
– Only organic hemp is allowed for best-selling products.
– Other plant components must also be organic.
– Chemical dyes and synthetic fragrances, which can be harmful to health, are not used.
When all of these guidelines are followed, great CBD options are popping up on the market to help keep you healthy and beautiful. And you can buy CBD products with a proven formula at the online store Aifory.com.