The dynamic tennis game brings variety to the betting offerings, and a large number of matches during the calendar year is ideal for live betting. When the emotions are released, and you stick rigorously to your chosen betting strategies, there is a good chance of becoming a successful betting player, and making the right tennis predictions.
Live betting allows you to fully experience the game and adds excitement when watching matches, and by sticking to clear rules and strategies, you can really increase your bankroll.
How to make money on live betting
Most players choose to play live betting. The main advantage is that several matches can be played simultaneously and there are always options on what to bet in real time.
Moreover, bookmakers open up additional markets to attract new customers. Before events, lines are often balanced, and it is difficult to find suitable odds. Tennis is a dynamic sport, so there are situations in the live mode that are very interesting for bettors. To find valuable odds and mismatches, certain techniques have been developed for winning tennis bets.
Often, bets are placed on the champion of a particular game. Such a strategy is well used by experienced and skilled cappers, who are experts in assessing the play, the opponent’s technique, and the quality of the serve. It is also very important not to lose sight of the psychological condition of the tennis players. Even players with a strong technique can lose a set or a match, but it is almost impossible to predict beforehand.
It is worth noting that live betting is more about the process of the game than about winning in the long run. Such bets have a number of disadvantages:
- a great predisposition to emotions;
- high bookmaker margins;
- the main focus of the lines is on the bookmaker, not the players.
And if betting is nothing more than a hobby for a gambler, then this mode will provide even more excitement from watching matches. It is difficult to make money from this kind of betting. There are a lot of different strategies for live betting, but they all require a high level of concentration from the gambler. Unfortunately, not everyone can clearly control their own emotions during live betting.
Basic successful live betting
There are numerous strategies in tennis sport, but not all of them are considered to be successful and effective. Bookmakers work hard to make good profits, they include margins, manipulate the odds and try by all means to reduce all opportunities for players to win. But also experienced bettors do not sit still, but develop new and more effective strategies to get a chance to win from bookmakers. Some of the most successful live mode tactics include:
- 40*40 tactics. The idea is to wait for a period of time when the 40*40 game result is clearly recorded, and the players start to establish a winner of the game by playing more-less. It doesn’t matter who wins the game. The main thing is that the opponents play to an equal game score. If the odds are over 3.0 and the matches are correctly chosen, the tactic yields positive results in the long run. When choosing tournaments, it is necessary to take into consideration the following points: the same level of opponents, increased performance of the tennis player, to choose competitions taking place on a ground surface, to bet after 3-4 games.
- A champion’s break. A break is the taking of a game on an opponent’s serve. The selection of matches and specific adherence to the rules is the basis of this strategy. Only men’s tournaments are worth considering, and certain factors should be taken into consideration. Before the start of a match, the odds vary between 1.20 and 1.50, bets are placed in the first set, when the favorite is leading with 5-1, 5-2, 5-3, and the opponent is serving. Last game with his serve, the leader confidently takes either 0 or 40*15, the odds on the champion’s break are over 2.0. In this situation, the underdog has minimal chances of winning the set.
- The losing champion. Very often the leader starts the game in a bad way, and at a glance, it is not obvious that he has clear superiority. The main factors can be: an unknown opponent, a style of play that is not easily understood, underestimation of the opponent’s strength, the first tournament game, so it takes time to adjust to one’s style of play. In this situation, the odds of the leader winning increase in real time and there is an opportunity to find higher odds than before the match (1.10-1,30). It is best to bet at odds of 1.70.
Everyone should know that it is worth playing a flat game when using live tennis betting tactics as an additional monetary tool. This reduces the possibility of losing the bank for the game and generates income in the long run.
There are no win-win tactics in live tennis betting. But those that already exist minimize the risks and have excellent efficiency. If a bettor loves tennis and has a strong desire to understand betting, he should be prepared to study all available information and work on analysis. It is also important to remember that the key to success is to follow the basic rules of strategy and to manage finances wisely. Only under these conditions, a bettor can expect to be successful.